qPad - Version History
Currently Known Issues
- Qt: In No Wrap RTL Layout, even though direction is RTL but align is left, because of some right-alignment problems in Qt. - Qt: In both right-to-left and left-to-right texts, if there would be spaces at end of a line and exceeds borders of window, selection with mouse would have problems and also with keyboard, spaces wouldn't be selected. (Also exists in Qt 5.14) - In some systems, icons of Find and Replace window display as "...". - At first run, Find and Replace's position and size isn't ideal.
qPad Version 1.1.6 Build 27 Release Saturday, 2020-07-11
Installer added Detects current file's external changes Minor improvements and bugfixes
qPad Version 1.1.5 Build 26 Release Monday, 2020-06-01
- Fixed the problem that sometimes qPad was not loading unicode filenames opened from external programs (QTBUG-84002) - Better File Information Dialog Minor improvements and bugfixes: - Better new version notification; showing latest changes - Fixed Find and Replace dialog loading small sized
qPad Version 1.1.4 Build 25 Release Sunday, 2020-05-10
- Added file information dialog (F2) - Find Next/Previous shortcuts (Shift+)F3 Minor improvements and bugfixes: - Remembers last file's location on open/save dialogs - Find window stays focused when search finished
qPad Version 1.1.3 Build 24 Release Monday, 2020-03-16
- If file wasn't loaded in UTF-8 correctly, a list with available encodings shows up. - Ability to 'replace all' in Find and Replace window. - Added recent files Minor improvements and bugfixes: - Fixed not replacing new lines in Find and Replace window. - Changing document's order won't treat as changed. - Match window shows up focused.
qPad Version 1.1.2 Build 23 Release Sunday, 2020-03-15
- You can insert Date-Time using F5. - Now qPad checks for updates automatically! Minor improvements and bugfixes: - When opening or saving fails, a warning message shows up. - Solved find window being opened with first start and also flashing with later start-ups. - Disabled Windows' Virtual Store. Now if you try to save in a restricted location, Windows warns you instead of saving to another location.
qPad Version 1.1.1 Build 22 Release Sunday, 2020-01-26
- In find and replace window, press Enter to find next and press Shift+Enter to find previous. You can use Ctrl+Enter or Alt+Enter to make a new line. Minor improvements and bugfixes: - Changed Reload tool's location - Press Ctrl+Space to insert a zero width non-joiner (JWNJ) even in find and replace textboxes. - Find and replace textboxes selected when got focused. - Esc button closes find and replace window. - Fixed loading external files as *changed - Fixed a typo in Edit menu:) Known issues: - In No Wrap RTL Layout, even though direction is RTL but align is left, because of some right alignment problems in Qt. - Sometimes if program starts from external file (Command), file wouldn't be opened.
qPad Version 1.1.0 Build 21 Release Sunday, 2020-01-26
- Advanced Find and Replace with multi-line support and matching case and Arabic's Alef-Hamza - Added 3 wrap and direction methods - Ability to change font Minor improvements and bugfixes: - Changed 'Save As' icon - Undo and Redo buttons gray out if no redos available. Also cut, copy and paste buttons gray out if needed. Known issues: - In No Wrap RTL Layout, even though direction is RTL but align is left, because of some right alignment problems in Qt. - Sometimes if program starts from external file (Command), file wouldn't be opened.
qPad Version 1.0.4 Build 20 Release Saturday, 2020-01-18
Minor improvements and bugfixes: - Used standard PNG icons for toolbar - Fixed open & save dialogs showing up in an uncommon address when program loads by external file (Command) - Change About Text